Artist Statement

Monday, May 5, 2014

Mary Hines ArtStudio







Personalized Stamped Pendant Necklace W/Birthstones & Wedding Date ..
by Mary S Hines $25.00...gems shown can be replaced by Swarovski gems ...the bottom center holds 3 tags, representing the Wedding Date, each with a # ...#2, #15, #14=2/15/14..... I can personalize this pendant for anyone, married or not ...I can put just your name on the main pendant, then in the bottom middle put a birthstone gem like the one shown or a Swarovski gem,,then on each side of it, I can put whatever type charms u want (charms may cost a little extra, depending on the charm)............I accept Paypal & US Money Orders & will ship anywhere...located in Texarkana, Tx area.  

you can view more of my handmade jewelry here https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4929022498951922137#allposts

No comments:

Post a Comment